Host Site Application Process
SSP Request for Proposals
The International Space University will be seeking interested organizations to host its future Space Studies Programs. ISU typically releases its host site RFP in late summer.
SUSPENSE DATES for Future SSP Host Site Proposals
- Letter of Interest: September 1st 2019
- Full Proposal: October 31st 2019
Regarding the Letter of Interest, we simply need a letter addressed to the SSP Director that contains the following information:
1) Name and address of the institution(s) from which the proposal will come with the lead institution identified if more than one;
2) A statement that the institution(s) is (are) interested in hosting the SSP and a proposal will be submitted;
3) The name of the primary point of contact, their e-mail address, and phone number;
4) Signature of the President, Provost, Rector, Vice Chancellor, or a Vice President/equivalent of the lead institution that will be submitting the proposal. Letters of support from partner institutions are also welcomed, but not required in this phase of the process.