Become or select the next ISU Alumni Representative
The time has come to elect your next Alumni representative (rep) to the ISU Board of Trustees. Whether you are interested to become the voice of the alumni community yourself or know someone who you be a great candidate – send us your nomination!
How does the election work?
The election process starts now –
• With the selection of the nominees, respecting the rotation scheme by geographical zone (elections take place every three years). This time the nominees should be from Asia. As usual, all ISU alumni worldwide have the possibility to suggest nominees and then to elect their representative.
• At the beginning of December, you will receive another message inviting you to vote for the nominee of your choice (by email again).
What are the responsibilities of an alumni rep?
• Attend ISU board of trustees twice a year
• Collect ISU alumni’s feedback and suggestions
• Support the ISU alumni associations worldwide
• Encourage fellow alumni to become ISU ambassadors
We kindly ask you to indicate your name, ISU program attended and year of attendance in your message, to help us identify you. Please also make sure to contact us using either your ISU community email address, or the email address you used to register when you originally applied for ISU.
Nassim Bovet (MSS01), ISU Head of Admissions and Alumni Affairs said:
“The Alumni Rep plays an important role in helping to shape the future of our University by representing the views of its members, and contributing to building an engaged and supportive alumni community appropriate to a unique university.
We thank you for your time and look forward to having you take part in this important election!”